What instruments should a 9- to 12-meter motor boat have on board? Just go to Milan Yachting Week- The digital boat show and you will know exactly what you need. You get the advice from the leader in marine electronics Garmin Marine where they display the best of their production in their booth, but more importantly they explain what is needed and why it should be installed.
The right solutions for the on-board instrumentation system
It doesn’t matter if you have an inflatable, open or cabin boat, Garmin has created a system ideal for all the needs of the enthusiast who owns a powerboat from 9 to 12 meters.
Here are what elements of the integrated product system, created by Garmin, you’ll want to visit right now here to make your boat better and enjoy it, making everything easier.
From 9 to 12 meters for day trips must have this instrumentation on board
Here is a summary of what is needed for a 9- to 12-foot boat:
- Home automation to have total management and control/alarms of on-board power supplies.
- Entertainment to provide a high-quality audio entertainment experience on the water.
- Navigation with the new GPSMAP 8410xsv chartplotter integrates seamlessly with a variety of on-board instruments thanks to Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Safety with the new VHF 315i with modular system designed for vessels where a station with multiple communication stations is possible.
What more to have on a 12-meter even for cruising?
Here is a summary of the implementation that is needed for a 12-meter boat:
- Navigation with a 16-inch GPSMAP 8416xsv multifunction with which to manage navigation and more. With this tool you will be able to keep an eye on everything from navigation to echosounder to boat data.
- Safety with an The AIS 800, a transceiver that allows us to have a better understanding of what is around us when we sail.
- Easy maneuvering with the GC 200 camera What is it for? For example, to maneuver in a crowded harbor or to provide sharp images in low light.
All you have to do is to enter the Garmin booth now to learn all about the instrumentation for a 9/12 meter and contact a manager directly by email or whatapp for advice and quotes.