40 HP outboard motors are the most powerful engines that can be driven without a licence, the most frequently chosen to enter the world of pleasure boating, the most versatile for every use, from pleasure boating to supporting sailing schools.
At a time of relaunching activities such as the one about to open, there is an opportunity not to be missed to buy a motor or exchange your used one.
Suzuki opens the door to enter the world of pleasure boating, with all the innovative technology that characterises its range of outboard motors, thanks to two promotions valid until 30 September.
- The first promotion is a discount of 800 Euros for the purchase of the DF40A and DF40A ARI 40 HP outboard engines.
- The second is a super-valuation of up to 1000 Euros of used boats of all brands in the case of a trade-in for the purchase of a new Suzuki outboard from the DF2.5 to DF350A range, according to transparent criteria that can be consulted on the Suzuki website.
With this promotion Suzuki is giving impetus to the new desire to make projects, of one’s passion for the sea immersed in nature on board a small boat.
Suzuki outboards are particularly suitable for newcomers, because they are reliable, easy to use, safe and perform well. These commercial solutions are aimed at facilitating the purchase of the model best suited to one’s needs. An incentive that aims to stimulate those who have not yet decided to take possession of a technologically advanced, light, high-performance and fuel-efficient engine.
It is a three-cylinder in-line outboard engine with a displacement of 941 cc, four valves per cylinder and double overhead camshaft distribution.
A refined engine, equipped with exclusive systems such as:
- Suzuki Lean Burn, which reduces consumption and therefore operating costs
- Easy Start, the simplified starting system
- High-power 19A alternator
- Maintenance-free, oil-immersed timing chain
- EFI sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection
- Suzuki anti-corrosion system.
The DF40A ARI version is distinguished by the adoption of a foot called “Suzuki High Energy Rotation”, able to increase the torque delivered to the propeller. This factor makes the ARI version, even without a licence, suitable for installation on large and heavy vessels.