Solaris Power doesn’t stop anymore and after the 55 Lobster and the 48 Open the new 48 Lobster Flybridge has arrived that wants to make its strong points the performance at sea, in terms of safety and seafaring. As for the other Solaris Powers in the control room there were Norberto Ferretti, Brunello Acampora and Giuseppe Giuliani.
Solaris Power 48 Lobster Flybridge
Displacement at low speed and planing for when sailing at over 30 knots with Volvo IPS propulsion technology, designed specifically for the hull of this boat. In this way it can also handle long transfers with sea formed in a safe and autonomous way.
The strengths of the project:
- low consumption and consequent great autonomy
- reduced CO2 emissions
- low noise
- absence of vibrations
- maneuverability thanks to the versatility of the joystick
- The shape of the hull gives a great independent stability in roadstead
- folding side walls, thanks to which the cockpit increases its surface area by 20%
- internal layout also available in 2 cabins with 2 bathrooms and sailor’s cabin with bathroom
- wide garage for the tender
- wide, well-ventilated machine room for easy access to engines and all systems
The new Solaris Power 48 Lobster Flybridge is offered with 2 engines – VOLVO IPS 600 or 650 – and is able to reach over 30 knots top speed, sailing at a cruising speed of 20 knots with an autonomy of about 300 miles.
Ready for Dusseldorf
Solaris Power 48 Lobster Flybridge will be presented as a world premiere at the next BOOT in Düsseldorf from 18 to 26 January at HALLE 5 – STAND 5A21. The colour of the hull on display will be Bentley Blue gloss, while the superstructure will be in pearly white and the finish of the Fly will reflect the blue of the hull in the matt version.