Seanfinity T-5, Seanfinity Yachts’ newest addition for 2020. Seanfinity Yachts, after debuting just a year ago in Ibiza, is growing and expanding the family with a new model. It is available with different engines: outboard with which it touches 57 knots or inboard with surface drives with which it reaches up to 45 knots. Let’s see what this 14.80-meter boat looks like.
Seanfinity T-5, when going 57 knots is super comfortable
The upcoming Cannes Yachting Festival 2020 will see the official unveiling of Seanfinity T-5, the yard’s new powerboat after the T-4 already unveiled during the last Miami Yacht Show. There are currently two versions of the boat under construction: the inboard diesel version and the outboard gasoline version that are born with approval for the U.S. market.
The boat on deck
If you are looking for a weekender stylish in line and with plenty of power to unleash Seanfinity T-5 may prove to be an interesting solution. Designed as an agile and powerful cabin cruiser, it is suitable to accommodate up to 4 people on board, divided into two cabins. The cockpit sofa has two small tables with teak tops that can be expanded to make one large dining table. The outdoor kitchen cabinet has a top with two doors to close the worktop with burners, sink, and area available for optional barbecue installation.
Also on board then are two drawer refrigerators with a volume of 105 liters and an icemaker. Designer Gianluca Caputi worked on a sporty design combined with wide walkways to make the boat as livable as possible. In the bow we find a large sundeck as well as in the stern where there is also a garage for all the watertoys you want to bring.
Seanfinity T-5: let’s see below deck
To be comfortable on board The main cabin has a double bed in the bow with a dedicated closet and two seats arranged along the two bulwarks. The centrally located guest cabin has an entrance/disengagement room with full-height closet. Daylighting in the cabin is through two fixed ribbon windows on the two broadside walls and a pair of transparent tambours mounted on the deckhouse floor below the windshield. This allows both fresh air and natural light to enter, making the room more livable.
Motorization and performance of the Seanfinity T-5
The boat, as we anticipated at the beginning, will have two different engine options:
- The inboard version will have two coupled 650 hp CAT 8.7 diesel engines. To bring out all this power to the fullest, two Top System model TS 50 transmissions will be installed, with which the boat can reach up to 45 knots with an average consumption per mile of about 5 liters per mile. The range will then be about 200 miles. The T-5 will be equipped with Easy Set° System and Aventic’s new Marex maneuveringJoystick, the result of a collaboration agreement between Seanfinity Yachts and Tonissi Spa distributor of Aventic aimed at launching this new product.
- The outboard version of the new Seanfinity T-5 will see four 450-horsepower Mercury outboards in the stern with which the boat can touch a top speed of 57 knots.
Standard and optional equipment on board the Seanfinity T-5
On board among the standard accessories on this boat we find:
- GRP hardtop
- custom complete system for retractable anchor
- high-performance perimeter coping
- retractable bollards
Among the main options:
- electric generator (mandatory with air conditioner)
- Seakeeper gyroscopic stabilizer
- Stern platform raising/lowering system (inboard only)
- Hydraulically lowerable terraces
- Easy lift (electronic setting for outboard model)
- Full Hi Fi stereo enhanced package JL
- Sun awning system with carbon poles to fully shade the cockpit
- Underwater light kit
- Full metallic paint
More info: www.seanfinityachts.com
Data Sheet: Seanfinity T-5
- LOA: 14.80
- B.max: 4.20 m
- B.max with folding sides: 5.30 m
- Weight: 9.5 t
- Fuel: 1,200 liters
- Water capacity
- Category: B
- Project: CAPUTISTUDIO – TS DRIVE SRL
- Design: Gianluca Caputi