Launched the new flagship Scanner Envy 1400 with designer Montemitro Design. This rib complements the shipyard’s Touring Line, is 13.70 meters long overall and 4 meters wide.
Scanner Envy 1400, the new flagship of the shipyard
A new maxi-rib for the Mediterranean with the Envy 1100 being “dethroned” by this new model. A powerful inflatable boat that wants to make performance a strong point even given the shape of the hull. Can be powered by 2 inboard or 2/3 outboard with a maximum applicable horsepower of 1400.
Envy 140 outboard scanner
It is not only powerful, but Envy 1400 is also a rib for fun and relaxation. Between the comfortable bow sundeck and the double stern sundeck, you’ll be spoiled for choice. Relaxation is fine and then what? Up to 20 people can be accommodated on board at one time, enough to throw a nice party with friends and guests.
Boat data sheet: Scanner Envy 1400
- Length f.t. 13.70
- Hull Length: 11.92
- Width: 4.00
- Tubular diameter: 70-55
- Compartments: 6
- Hull Material: Fiberglass and composites
- Hypalon neoprene tubular material – Orca Pennel Industries from 1670 dtex
- People capacity: 20
- Dry weight 8,400 KG
- Maximum applicable power: 1400 hp
- Motorizations: 2x inboard diesel or gasoline / 2x or 3x outboard
- List price (excluding VAT) : 620,000.00 € -version with 3×425 XTO Yamaha
- Design Catergory : B
- Designer: Montemitro Design