Raymarine launched three new features in 2020. The new range of Axiom+ multifunction displays, the LightHouse Charts cartography, and the release of the LightHouse 3 Operating System, LightHouse Dartmouth 3.12.
Raymarine news in 2020
The performance-tuned Axiom Plus is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays. Optimized for speed, Axiom Plus is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision 3D sonar. New, higher resolution IPS displays deliver 25 percent more brightness and new day/night color palettes offer enhanced visibility in any lighting condition. Axiom Plus features the renowned LightHouse 3 OS, the most powerful and easy-to-use Raymarine MFD operating system to date.
Designed for speed, responsiveness, and future expansion.
- Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps
- Fluid and fast chart redraw of new Raymarine LightHouse Charts, plus Navionics and C-MAP
- ClearCruise Augmented Reality-capable for smarter navigation decisions
- Smart and intuitive LightHouse 3 OS makes navigating easy
Upgraded IPS display technology delivers charts, sonar, radar, and video in stunning color.
- IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays
- 7-, 9-, and 12-inch all-weather displays are 25 percent brighter (up to 1,800 nits)
- HydroTough™ Nano-coated, impact-resistant glass screen repels water, oil, and smudges for better viewing and accurate touch controls
- Improved viewing with new LightHouse 3 color themes, including light, dark, and night mode
Better chart plotting, enhanced GPS, and 3D sonar.
- Available with built-in RealVision 3D sonar for the most comprehensive view of the underwater world
- Ready-to-explore with new Raymarine LightHouse Charts, featuring dynamic viewing options, premium points of interest, and detailed satellite imagery
- Next-generation, high-performance 10 Hz GPS/GNSS receiver with 4X increased sensitivity for accurate positioning
- Ready to expand and network with multiple Axiom displays, radars, sonar, and more
The new electronic cartography: LightHouse Charts
The second novelty is the new electronic cartography catalog: LightHouse Charts. Created on the basis of data provided by official hydrographic institutes, LightHouse Charts cartography is designed for intuitive navigation. With LightHouse Charts comes also LightHouse PREMIUM, the subscription that provides a constant update service for cartography, access to an extensive library of points of interest and detailed satellite views signed Mapbox.
The LightHouse Charts will be introduced during the summer and will be available to Raymarine Axiom and Element owners.
LightHouse Dartmouth 3.12
Last but not least is, along with Axiom+ and the new LightHouse Charts, LightHouse Dartmouth 3.12 software for the LightHouse 3 Operating System. This update will introduce new features that are highly anticipated on the market:
Audio control sidebar enhancements: instant access to main controls such as volume, mute, source and zone selection
The new aesthetics for system graphics and new fonts for simplified reading and understanding of data on all displays
- Fish Alarm and new Ruler function for the chart plotter
- Support for new apps dedicated to the management of High-Pressure Water Makers, Quick Nautical Network, Lumitec Marine Lighting, and Kinetix Impact Mitigation devices.
All news www.raymarine.it