He has just arrived at the dock at Milano Yachting Week – The digital boat show and you’d better go and visit him immediately in the motorboat port.
The queen of the medium size Med Boats, the Pardo 38, is the smallest of the Pardo Yachts range, completed by the 43 – 50 and the brand new Endurance 60, and has had incredible success in the Mediterranean but also in the United States.
Florida Americans have adopted the Pardo 38
Why? Soon said. Pardo Yachts has changed the concept of open making it more beautiful, elegant, smart. But also safer, suitable to sail with every sea, full of innovative solutions. And the Americans of Florida, who know about boats, immediately understood that with the Pardo 38, they found themselves in front of a “perfect” boat, decreeing its great success.
The unique features of the Pardo 38, highlighted by the video that you can find here realized in Miami of the outboard version with two Mercury 300 or 350 horsepower that allow it to touch 50 knots. Of course there is also the inboard version with two Volvo Penta D4 diesel 300 horsepower or D6 380 or 440 horsepower.
Pardo 38’s strengths
Here is an appetizer of what you find when you visit the boat:
- The Pardo 38 is really walkaorund, go from bow to stern smoothly, on a single trampling surface
- Two large sundecks at bow and stern
- A carbon T Top that with an electrical appendage can shade the entire cockpit
- An automatic anchor descent system with control camera
- Unsuspected interior in size, with a large double cabin in the bow and the possibility of having two more beds aft
- A deep V-shaped hull with variable geometry that always makes the transition on the wave smooth
The possibility to customize fabrics and cushions
All you have to do is get on board the Pardo 38 to understand why this 12-meter boat has been so successful and to deepen your knowledge of it.
Just one click to get in touch
And if you want to know more, there is a Pardo Yachts shipyard manager at your disposal or you can book a visit through an email or a whatsapp., In the stand you will find the buttons to activate the contact with a click.