The Fjord 41 XL is an absolute novelty, just launched by Fjord, the inventor of the new generation of walk-around that you can find at Milano Yachting Week – The digital boat show where every day new boats arrive.
Just enter the Bluservice stand to find the brand new Fjord 41 and learn about the history of this innovative shipyard that is part of Hanse Group, one of the world’s leading boat manufacturers. Listening to the interview, at the entrance of the stand, you will find all the information to orient yourself in the world of Fjord.
Fjord 41 XL: record of novelties
What’s so innovative about Fjord’s new 41 XL compared to its competitors? It is a boat that you can customize as you want. Fjord has created as many as 90 possible combinations of deck solutions and 5 different interior design styles for this Fjord 41 XL. But that’s not all.
Here are the Highlights that summarize the innovations of the new Fjord 41 XL:
- The world’s largest T-top, which can shade an area up to 3.90 m wide and 5.81 m long with the integrated bimini
- Hull windows larger than its class
- The largest monobloc windshield in its class
- Modular configuration of the newly developed bridge
- Various below deck layout options
- Different styles of interior design, each with a coordinated mix of colors and materials
- Headroom (well over 2.5 meters) throughout the living area, from the access door to the double berth in the owner’s cabin
- Soundproof sliding door for the owner’s cabin, completely darkened
- Gyroscopic stabilizer
All you have to do is visit Fjord 41 on the quayside at Milano Yachting Week to discover its features, read about the new concepts that inspired it, look at the first photos while sailing, those of the interior and the deck in the infinite combinations.
Just one click to get in touch
And if you would like to go deeper with a Fjord site manager or book a visit through an email or whatsapp, in the stand you will find the buttons to activate the contact with a click.