The queen of the medium-sized Med Boats, the Pardo 38, is the smallest in the Pardo Yachts range , complemented by the 43 – 50 and the brand new Endurance 60, has been incredibly successful in the Mediterranean but also in the United States.
Florida Americans have adopted the Pardo 38
Why? Soon said. Pardo Yachts has changed the open concept by making it more beautiful, elegant, smart. But also safer, seaworthy in any sea, full of innovative solutions. And the Americans in Florida, who know a thing or two about boats, immediately realized that with the Pardo 38 there was a “perfect” boat, decreeing it a great success.
The unique features of the Pardo 38, highlighted by the video here made in Miami of the outboard version with two 300- or 350-horsepower Mercurys that allow it to hit 50 knots. Of course, there is also an inboard version with two Volvo Penta D4 diesels with 300 horsepower or D6 with 380 or 440 horsepower.
Pardo 38’s strengths
Here is an appetizer of what you will find by visiting the boat:
- The Pardo 38 is truly walkaorund, going from bow to stern smoothly, on a single deck
- Two large sundecks fore and aft
- A carbon T Top that with an electric appendage can shade the entire cockpit
- An automatic anchor lowering system complete with a control camera
- Interior unsurprisingly large in size, with a large double cabin in the bow and the possibility of two more beds in the stern
- A deep-V hull with variable geometry that always makes for smooth passage over the wave
- The ability to customize fabrics and cushions
You just have to get on board the Pardo 38 now to see why this 12-meter boat has been so successful and learn more about it.
Just one click to get in touch
And if you want to know more, there is a Pardo Yachts shipyard manager at your disposal or you can book a visit through an email or whatsapp., In the booth you will find buttons to activate the contact with a click