When planning a refit for your boat, don’t underestimate this option: installing synthetic teak on the deck. The advantages are many, not only in terms of light weight and economy, but also in ecological terms. And then synthetic teak, like what Synteak installs, is easier to clean, lasts longer, and is 100 percent customizable.
HERE YOU WILL FIND THE FULL RANGE PRODUCED BY SYNTEAK
From the lightest teak of all to environmentally friendly teak
Synteak installs different types of synthetic teak, from high-performance teak to environmentally friendly teak because it is produced from the waste and salvage of classic synthetic teak. For example, you can have teak installed.
, the synthetic PVC teak designed to be the lightest in the world, which was also chosen by Lamborghini and Tecnomar for the Tecnomar for Lamborghini 63. Then there is the eco teak, the
PlasDECK Eco Series
, made from 60 percent recycled PlasDECK and the remaining 40 percent from classic PlasDECK. It is the product that makes PlasDECK‘s synthetic teak (re)life cycle possible and efficient.
For those who want to be daring, there is also teak that glows in the dark!
The invention of this synthetic teak earned PlasDECK the Miami Innovation Award. We are talking about a synthetic teak that is identical to PlasDECK classic, but specially treated, with an effect that makes the deck glow at nightfall. The joints of this synthetic are charged by absorbing sunlight and release a light blue hue in the evening. Are you curious to see how it works?
Find all the details here
Get a quote from Synteak installers
To get a quote from Synteak to install PlasDECK just click here and visit Synteak’s booth at Milan Yachting Week. You can ask for what you want By contacting Synteak directly from the booth by simply filling out the email form.