Wajer 38 L at the Cannes Yachting Festival
An extra-luxury boat that can accommodate up to 12 passengers and was created as an exclusive tender for superyachts. Its structure allows it to be easily lifted and put into the sea by the mother yacht. Focus on comfort on board to make the best sail guests and owner, who accustomed to the comfort of yachts expect the same level even on the support boat. The ease of access to the Wajer 38 L is in the possibility of boarding both from the stern and from the sides.
The sliding roof opens on sunny days and can be closed when the weather is less clear. The interior is fully air conditioned, with air conditioning and heating to best deal with any situation. The space is aft, where guests can enjoy the trip as if seated at an exclusive bar on the sea, while the skipper has a 360 ° view from the wheelhouse, while remaining protected from the weather at all times.
To reduce the draught of the Wajer 38 L, this tender is equipped, like many super-tenders, with a Hamilton jet propulsion and Volvo Penta engines. Mounted aft of the Wajer 38 L, this type of propulsion reduces draught by up to half a metre. Also included is the Blue Arrow feature, which ensures intuitive operation and makes it easy to manoeuvre the boat in any direction.
Wajer continues its partnership with Volvo Penta engines on the Wajer 38 line, in particular the four-cylinder D4 variety, which provides 260 hp each and significant power for the Wajer 38 L. Two Volvo Penta IPS 650 engines can also be fitted on request.
- Builder: Wajer Yachts
- Design: Vripack/ Wajer Yachts
- Engineering: Wajer Yachts
- Naval architecture: Vripack Naval Architects
- LOA: 11.30 m
- Beam: 3.70 m
- Draught: 1.01 m (IPS) – 0.65 m (Waterjets)
- Air draught: 1.71 m
- Weight: 7.5 t (half load)
- Construction: GRP Composite
- Hull shape: Deep V-planing deadrise 18°
- Engines: 2x Volvo Penta IPS 350 D4-DP 260 HP – Optional: 2x Volvo Penta D4 – Hamilton HJ 274 Waterjets – 2x Volvo Penta IPS 650 D6-DP 480 HP
- Maximum speed: 34 knots (Waterjets)
- Cruising speed: 24 knots (Waterjets)
- Fuel tank: 729 liters / 160 gallons
- Fuel consumption: 60 litres/hour, 16 gallons/hour at 25 Knots (IPS 650)
- Maximum load: 1250 kg
- Maximum passengers: 16
- Design Category: CE-B/ optional MCA category 2