The crisis at Bavaria, one of Europe’s leading sail and power boat shipyards, is moving toward a positive solution. The clues are at least five.
– The first, production (as we anticipated here) never stopped and deliveries of the new boats continued according to plan.
– Second clue: the shipyard’s presence at the Cannes (Sept. 11-16) and Genoa (Sept. 20-25) boat shows has been confirmed.
– Third, rumors of a sale of Bavaria Nautitech (a Bavaria-invested but independent company), a manufacturer of catamarans, based in France, have been flatly denied.
– The fourth sign is that contacts with designers for new models have continued.
– And finally, rumors from within the shipyard give the announcement of a new industrial partner as imminent by the end of July.