At the Dusseldorf Boat Show, which will take place from 19 to 27 January, one of Germany’s leading boatyards, Bavaria, could certainly not miss it. And it is at Boot that a new model will make its debut: the new Bavaria SR41.
Bavaria SR41 is ready for Dusseldorf
With the SR41 Bavaria inaugurates a new series of yachts that combine the characteristics of the S line, the sports line, and the R line, the high-end. The design and layout of the Bavaria SR41 were created in collaboration with the Marco Casali studio of Too Design from Italy and the Bavaria Yachts development team. A spacious cockpit, a large sunbathing area that can be transformed into a lounge area with a table facing the sea, as well as a larger platform. The development team and the designer Marco Casali have set themselves the main objective of creating a complete cruising boat. The result is a layout with two cabins. The master cabin has its own bathroom with exclusive access, as well as the VIP for guests at the bow. This boat will be available in Softtop, Hardtop, and Coupe versions.
In the standard version, the power of the Bavaria SR41 is generated by two Mercruiser petrol engines with 355 hp (261 kW). Alternatively, the owner can choose the D6-380 Volvo Penta diesel engines with 380 horsepower (279 kW).
Boat data sheet: Bavaria SR41
- Length overall: 13.29 m (43.6 ft)
- Hull length: 11.65 m (38.22 ft)
- Beam overall: 3.99 m (13.1 ft)
- Height above waterline: 3.60 m (11.81 ft)
- Draught: Drive raised (approx.) 0.70 m (2.29 ft)
- Draught: Drive lowered (approx.) 1.05 m (3.45 ft)
- Unloaded weight (approx.): 9000 kg (19,841 Ib)
- Fuel tank (approx.): 750 L (198 gal)
- Water tank (approx.): 250 L (66 gal)
- Cabins: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Berths: 4
- Height in cabin (approx.): 2.07 m (6.07 ft)
- Base Price ex works excl. VAT.: 229,600 €