TEMO is a portable 1 kW electric motor (equivalent to 1.5 HP of an endothermic engine, to be precise) inside a “stick” that weighs only 4.4 kg. Genius!
TEMO adapts to any use thanks to its telescopic dimensions (from 120 to 180 cm) and its ambidextrous and multi-position handle.
On your tender, simply hook it to the transom to turn it into a perfect outboard. TEMO is extremely robust and can motorize sailboats up to 750 kg or 3.50 m long tender with three passengers on board. The battery is integrated in the stick.
It can be recharged with the 220 socket or even with USB. With a “full” charge, the autonomy is about one and a half hours. Bravo the Frenchmen who designed it!
Watch TEMO in operation
- Maximum power: 500w
- Thermal motor equivalent: 1.5 HP
- Static thrust: 12 kg
- Waterproofing: IP67
- Battery: built-in 330 WH lithium battery
- Rated voltage: 22.6 v
- Total weight: 4.4 kg
- Length: from 120 to 180 cm
- Recharge: 220 v or 12 v
- Diameter of the three-blade propeller: 15 cm
- Control: forward/reverse
- Inclination angle: 30° max
- Progressive acceleration on the trigger
- Design: TEMO & Chedal Anglay Design